2001 power window problem

Passenger side window won't go back up. The window goes down no problem, it takes about an hour to slowly get it to raise back up. Friends have told me it's the switch, the problem occurs using the switches on both driver and passenger sides. I tried to swap the switches but their not compatible. I think its the motor. Any suggestions. Thanks in advance.

Reply to
D.J

Sounds like a window motor drawing too much current and overheating. May be time for a new one.

Reply to
qslim