listening to misterfact-like hearing a baby cry

um, how 'bout everyone totally tune out mrfact? If he doesn't have an audience, then he won't be encouraged. His only goal is to seek attention, don't give it to him period.

marx404

Reply to
marx404

you just did

Reply to
EDeneen

If posting OTHER'S Saturn complaints and horror stories have hurt Saturn Corp. and their mechanics:

I'M SOOOOOOOOOOOO SORRY !

Reply to
misterfact

Actually it shows how little you really know and how much you just want to stir up trouble. Take your other post today about accessing the window regulator. Saturn are the EASIEST car or truck to access ANYTHING inside the door (with the exception being the speaker). Since all you have to do is remove the outer door panel and the ENTIRE inside of the door is open to do any work needed.

If you REALLY knew anything you could have helped that person instead of trying to say there was another "problem" with Saturn's. Instead all you wanted to do is attempt to post another "negative" post about Saturn's. Though this time you showed just how little you really know and what your real motives are. To stir up trouble as much as you can. Helping other people is the farthest thing from your mind.

Jim

Reply to
Seamus's Stuff

This is why idiots shouldnt be allowed to voice their opinions on cars. He blaims GM for a design that is not theirs. He thinks Saturn mechanics have it hard when he's not even a mechanic. I'd rather get opinions on cars from people who know how a car works than from some irate little pissant with nothing better to do than troll. If saturns are to difficult for him then he should get a bike. Not a ten speed mind you, that would be to complicated for him.

Now killfile him.

Reply to
Blah blah

Um, thanks, Jim for the info about getting into the Saturn door. I had to replace an electric window motor in a Mercury and it was necessary to drill a big hole or two in the door. From the inside, of course.

Reply to
jls

Most cars- you easily take off the INNER panel. What's all this got to do with a cheap motor and drive mechaism?

Reply to
misterfact

Sure- "DIY friendly!" Like changing the spark plugs. Too bad Saturn can't make a power window that lasts for a while! Everyone thanks you for reading my mind! The only thing I stir up trouble with is Saturn Corp. I stir up trouble for them by simply posting OTHERS horror stories.

Reply to
misterfact