LW roof rack

Now that we are into Summer, I'm beginning to think about vacation plans and using the roof rack on the '01 LW300. A couple of deficiencies come to mind vs. the old minivan - There are no strips on the roof (rubber or otherwise) to protect the paint. The roof rack rails do not have any eyes front and rear to anchor a rope; nor do they have anything from slipping forward. Nice that the antenna unscrews while loading to get it out of the way at least.

Does anybody know if there are any kits to improve this situation?

Oppie

Reply to
Oppie