New Aura

Got a new Aura today. What a sweet ride. This is my fourth Saturn since 1997. I've been hooked since. But this car is the real deal. Everyting I wanted except for XM Radio, since they couldn't find a 2007 in my color with that option. But since XM and Sirius are supposed to merge, I guess it might be a moot point soon. Any other Aura owners out there? Are you happy with your car?

Reply to
rfdjr1

Congratulations! Did you know that you can add in your own satellite radio using the aux plug and a small XM (or Sirius) mobile unit from WallyMart (or anywhere else).

Reply to
marx404

OI actually have an XM system that I had in my L300. I just didn't want to put the extra antenna and all the through wiring in the new car, and also stick the mount to the dash. The dealer told me when I picked up the car yesterday that Saturn or XM, or together, are coming out with a module that can be installed to the back of the radion whcih will make it XM capable. I'll probably just hold out for that.

Reply to
rfdjr1

This:

Plus this:

4 gig thumb drive (aprox $30 bucks now)

Plus: Internet fees (if you're here, you should have that covered)

Equals: A 700+ capacity of good quality mp3's of what "you" want to listen to.

Sure beats paying a company $100+ bucks a year that will put sicko's on air laughing about raping people...

Reply to
BläBlä

Yeah, my base model is far better than my L200. I drive the highway 80% of the time and get around 27-29 mpg. I really try to just sip the gas. One of my plastic wheel cover's chirps. Dealer has got the new one. I have 15k miles on it now. Recently I got two messages about my gas cap. It seems as tight as it can be. I'll be looking at this I bet. Sometimes when it's cold in the morning, below 40 degrees F, the car can hesitate a few seconds upon pressing the accelarator. That's when I jockey a car out the drive on hill. I thought the roof was too low at first. I find it OK now. I'm

5'10.5".
Reply to
New & Improved - N/F John