New Saturn commercial with people in "invisible" cars

I just saw the most awesome commercial on TV. It's a Saturn commercial and it shows how Saturn designs their cars as if they were invisible, thinking of the people inside of them and what they need.

Does anyone have a digital copy of this commercial? I would love a personal copy of it!

Chris

Reply to
Chris Walker Charon Software

I like the commercial with the cardboard box "cars". That's the design that the Honda Element (THE HONDABOX!!!) is based on...

Reply to
Anonymous

The People commercial can be found on SaturnFans.com. It is not new however, its been out awhile. New 2 you though! :-)

marx404

Reply to
marx404