NEW saturn web page

The new saturn web page is very different from the old with out being any better.

There seems to be some bugs, when I did a "build your own" VUE 4 cyl FWD I couldn't find a line of check box for an automatic so all I could get was a price for a manual.

over all I give it 4 yawns

ron

Reply to
Ron Herfurth

yea, looks like they posted it before they were done with it.

marx404

Reply to
marx404

Kinda like the L series.

Reply to
Dana Rohleder

Huh? no L car listed on the new website. The L-series was discontinued earlier this yr, but some stores may have one somewhere leftover. But before posting, actually look, no L-series on the new Saturn web page anymore. The new replacement is in the future vehicles section, it's called the Aura, can't wait for that sometime in the next year or so.

marx404

Reply to
marx404

I think you missed the "dry" sense of humor here.

Reply to
Scott