P0341 96 Saturn

Can anyone confirm that the OBD (on board diagnostics) code P0341 can be attributed to the crankshaft (not camshaft) sensor? I was told today by my mechanic that my crankshaft sensor needed to be replaced. He told me that Saturn suggested to him that this sensor was the cause of P0341. I've already changed my spark plugs and wires with Saturn OEM equipment and the code is still there.

Reply to
Rob