Pass new speaker wires

Hi, I want to pass new speaker wires from my radio to the rear, and some other wires to the trunk, Does anyone know how to do it easily on a Saturn SL

94? Thanks, Christos
Reply to
ChristosK

Its easy to run them to the rear. The question is, why? You shouldn't need to upgrade the stock wires unless you're using an external amp, in which case the wires would be coming from the amp in the rear of the car.

Dig up some instructions for installing an amp in the car and follow them in order to run the speaker wire back.

Reply to
BANDIT2941