Power Locks for a 1999 SL

I don't have power locks in my SL but want to add them. I seems like it would be really easy to install if I had the stock ones. Just attach the motors and replace the plastic panel with the switches. The wiring should be there already right? The problem is where can I find them? Will the dealer sell me those parts? Are there 3rd party ones that are just as easy to install? Any pointers are appreciated....

Jesse

Reply to
Supergibbs

I'm not sure if the wiring is there already, but you can talk to Joey or Melissa at 6th Planet,

their e-mail is snipped-for-privacy@6thplanetusedparts.com, they will get you what you need. I've had good luck with them so far, and plan to go back for more.

good luck Jeremiah

Reply to
uknewwho