Saturn Model

Hi,

Does anyone know where/if I can get one of those plastic models of a Saturn? The ones you put together. All I can find are mostly "Muscle" cars. I would like one of a Saturn.

Thanks,

Scott

Reply to
Scott

My Saturn dealer has seveal different models to choose from. They are mostly die-cast metal.

James

Reply to
James1549

So the cars are plastic and the models are metal.......

Reply to
Tenzo

So the cars are plastic and the models are metal.......

LOL.......funny. Yea, my dealership only has L series left, I'd like to get a Redline ION or an SC model, post if anyone knows where to get these. Perhaps one can go to a local Kaybee or Toys R US and ask about these?

marx404

Reply to
marx404

found that after a search in google. hope that helps

Jeremiah

Reply to
uknewwho