Question about audio jack

I have a 94 sl2, is there a website on how to setup an audio jack where one can simply plug their mp3 player into and use the cars speakers. FM transmitters never work well for me.

Thanks

Reply to
JL

I bought one of those fm modulator transmittters on ebay. It plugs into your cigarette lighter and you plug your usb flash card containing your songs into it. Works great. There is also a jack on it for direct audio feed from your mp3 player. Fred

94sc2
Reply to
Fred V.

if you have a tape deck in your saturn those tape adapters work verg good also

Reply to
p_vouers

What's a tape? ;)

Actually - I had the "adapters to end all adapters" set up in my '74 Buick Regal around 1992....The car still had an 8-track in it, of which I used a Radio Shack "cassette to 8-track" adapter, which then I had the cassette tape adapter popped into that, there-by allowing me to play a CD through an

8-track recorder... As a student, the adapters were cheap and I couldn't afford a new radio. I went through 7 months of that thing before Santa got me a radio for Christmas... :)

Scott

Reply to
IYM

I wouldn't worry about setting up a jack, although it is dooable. It's not hard if you know what you're doing but it takes up time, etc. Have you considered using a tape casette adapter instead? You should be able to pick one up for next to nothing and it works quite well.

Reply to
navaidstech

A little late in the reply... My son has a GM truck and was able to get a Line Input jack connected to the stock radio. He went through a professional sound installer service and they even programmed to radio to indicate Line Input on the display and one of the buttons to function as a source select (AM/FM/CD/Tape/Line). Pretty amazing! Don't know if there is anything similar available from

Oppie