Raido kind of quite working

I got into my car yesterday (95 SL1) and discovered that my radio no longer works.

Well I will take that back, the FM radio no longer works, but if I switch it to AM it will still work fine. On FM frequencies there is nothing not even any static just silence.

Any ideas on what could cause this? Are the AM and FM frequencies run on different circuits inside the radio where one could burn out leaving the other unaffected?

Mark.

Reply to
Zaphod