Re: 1999 SL-2 handling problems

As a matter of fact, the front tires did seem a little low. Maybe that could cause the problem. Thanks!

Pete

Are the tires up to pressure? > > > > > I tried to avoid a collision, while moving at about 65 MPH. When I > swerved > > to avoid another vehicle, the SL-2 started acting like one of the older GM > > cars that would have a bad idler arm.............I mean, this car was > > veering from lane to lane before I finally regained control. 35,000 miles > > are on the car. Anybody ever seen anything like this? I did do some > > research on the recalls, and one bulletin specified some kind of strut > work. > > I was going to give this car to my wife, but not if this is a design > > problem. Also, when I change lanes, I do notice a bit of body roll. > > > > Pete > > > > > > > >
Reply to
Pete KE9OA