Saturn Vue water in trunk area

I have a 2005 Vue, and I keep finding water in the trunk area where the spare tire is. Can't figure out how it is getting in there. Anybody else have this problem?

Reply to
Shawn

Have you tried running water over the VUE with someone inside to see if they can visually see any leaks? Hit it with a high power garden hose, and then without the nozzle to see if you can simulate hard and heavy downpours.

Reply to
marx404

Only after a night of kegging...

Reply to
PerfectReign

Have you checked the knock-outs in the bottom of the trunk area? I know there's at least one on the driver's side that you're supposed to punch out and fit with a rubber grommet to run trailer wiring. It seems unlikely that you'd get any significant water in the trunk area even if it was punched, but it might be worth checking.

Reply to
tut0101