sl2 96 saturn wiper motor

the wipers quit working this morning on a sl2 96 saturn . I think they were turned on while iced up. I can hear the wiper motor running but the linkage came disconnected somehow. How do I get acess to the wiper linkage? thanx jerry jerry

Reply to
jerry

You have to take off the wipers, then there are some screws (torq) that have to come off. Nine chances out of ten, there is one bolt that has backed off. Happened to me twice, when there was a lot od snow on the window. There is one bolt that the linkage is tightned in with.

Reply to
Shawn