Speaker Wires in Driver Door

I want to install tweeters on the door,if a car doesn't have the speakers from the the assembly line,is there wires that lead up to the tweeter area?.I don't want to take off the inner door panel,thanks.

Reply to
teem

I put tweeters in the doors of my 99 SC2 (actually I put a component set in there) and you will absolutely have to take the inner door panel off to get in there. It's not really that hard - at least its not when you've done it a few times to get everything right. FYI - If you have electric windows, there is a perfect spot for you to punch out in the door panel from the inside where the crank would be for the manual window which fits a 1" tweeter perfectly.

Justin

Reply to
firedancer623

Nope....only wires for the options installed on the car are there. So if you don't have any tweeters, then there isn't any wires for you to grab.

Jim

Reply to
Seamus's Stuff

Nuts!,guess i'll have to splice onto the wire already in there,I did find a page of tweeters from Crutch on the their web sight,gotta remember,1 inch is

Reply to
teem