swp?

Hi,

anybody else have an SWP?

Reply to
Anonymouse

Yea I have SWP silly women problems...best fix is go to ebay and buy dimonds..glad to help ya..merry xmas..

Zookeeper

An> Hi,

Reply to
Zookeeper1955

...not here, but I did see a RHD CRX the other day - it's took a minute before the lights (i.e. my brain) went on.

Reply to
Jonnie Santos

Anonymouse typed until their fingers bled, and came up with:

A guy I go to church with has one.

Reply to
Kevin M. Keller

Erm...Silly Wet Penguin? Sultry Womens' Pyjamas? Seductive Western Porcupine? Solid Wicker Pretzel? Sesquipedalianism Without Prejudice?

Nope, I have none of those. How 'bout you?

Reply to
Brian Talley

Reply to
Jonnie Santos