Taking apart dashboard on 2003 Saturn L200

I just bought an MP3 CD Changer on Ebay that will require me to take apart my dashboard to get to the back of my stereo wher the antenna attaches. I wanted to see if any one has taken apart their dash board and give me some tips. If I don't get a reply I might go stop by the Saturn Dealership and see if I can get some of the technicians there to give some tips.

Reply to
tylerpew

-I just bought an MP3 CD Changer on Ebay that will require me to take

-apart my dashboard to get to the back of my stereo wher the antenna

-attaches. I wanted to see if any one has taken apart their dash board

-and give me some tips. If I don't get a reply I might go stop by the

-Saturn Dealership and see if I can get some of the technicians there to

-give some tips.

-

It's a lot easier than you probably think. You don't need to take apart the actual dashboard - the trim piece around the AC vents basically just snaps out (carefully, of course), and that gives you access to the stereo.

IF you go to

and do a search on the site, I think there are detailed instructions and probably pictures for how to do it.

Steve

Reply to
Steve

Or just buy the factory service manual from Saturn parts or from

Will probably be the best $140 spent on your Saturn. I still can't believe that they want $300 for the book on CD (but it is searchable). Weak part of the printed book is that the index sucks.

Reply to
Oppie