Saturn Vue wheel bearing

Does this fall under the powertrain warranty?

Reply to
Martin

My guess is that it should. I recently had 2 front bushings replaced under warranty. Car is an 07 Ion 2.

Reply to
Bassplayer12

What year & mileage? It didn't for me, ('06, 4cyl - 5 speed) but I had

50K miles when they went the first time, and now they went again with 85K. I do all highway and haven't even had to have the brakes done yet, and I'm going on my second set of front bearings...I'd never buy another, but if not covered, they are not to bad to change yourself...Just make sure you have a torque wrench....

IYM

Reply to
IYM