Latest threads in Saturn Cars Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Vue Recalls ???
Subject VUE ASomene told me that there were suspension problems with the 2004-05 Vue's and that there was a major recall can anyonr confirm this or point me to a website TIA
3
3

96 SL Oxygen Sensors
Exactly what do the 2 oxygen sensors do besides turn on the SES light?
6
6

door sticker fell off
this si a lame question, but the sticker on the inside of my drivers side door is falling off, the one that shows the VIN number etc..what can I properly reattach it with ? TIA
4
4

radio
Hi everyone; I own a 97 Saturn SL. Recently, the light(s) behid the knobs of the redio went off. I checked all fuses, inside (passenger side) and outside (under the hood), but they're all OK. Could...

2007 Saturn Aura
Anyone have any clue what type of headlight bulbs they use and how to change one. The thing is so tight in there it looks damn near impossible. Brad
5
5

HELP ! :SLC hesitates @ 1000-1500 RPM
My daughter's (Low-mid 90's) SLC is experiencing a flat spot @ 1000-1500 RPM. Usually after it's been warmed up. It'll drive fine and idle at stop fine, but just after she "steps on it" it bogs down....
4
4

The Kelley Blue Book
Hi Everyone My name is Adam Bell and I am currently carrying out some research into the Kelley Blue Book in order to create a brand new and exciting ebook. I was wondering if you could go to and...

Saturn ION 2 and Spikes Spyder
Does the ION 2 use the same Spikes Spyder a the SL2 Saturn?

95 SC2 For Sale $2200 126k miles sunroof
Hello Everyone. I'm selling a 95 Saturn SC2. The Color is brown to black pearl. Meaning color changes when hit by sunlight. Has 126k miles and does run. It also has a Sunroof but does not open. THe...

Seatbelt Retractor doesn't
My driver's side upper seatbelt (shoulder belt) on my 97 SL2 stopped retracting, or locking for that matter. 1) How to I remove the trim on the B-post to access it? Chilton skipped this instruction...
3
3

Drivers side Mirror Remove?
Hi Does any one know how to remove the drivers side mirror on a 96 saturn. The glass broke Thanks
3
3

2000 LS1 airbag light stays lit...
The airbag indicator light stays lit on my 2000 Saturn LS1 when the temperature is below 20 degrees farenheit. Once the car has warmed up and I restart, the light does not stay lit. Any ideas or...
2
2

95 saturn sc2 throwing code 32 and 33? idle problem
Hello everyone. I have a saturn sc2 , 95 model. It been given me problems, Like dying when i'm stoping expecialy after gettin on the gas then stoping. I know code 32 , is a egr problem. May I get...

Saturn 04 Vue AWD brake pads
I'm new to the group but need some advice. I'm going to be 'attempting' to change the brake shoes on an 04 Saturn Vue AWD and would be grateful for any input, advice, tips, etc.

Front Speaker Install in '99 SW2
I bought some aftermarket speakers for my SW2 and have seen some conflicting advice on how to remove the grill. It looks like the grill should be removed by unsnapping the panel that also forms the...
1
1