Latest threads in Saturn Cars Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Front End Plastic Parts
As I reported,a coon attacked my Ion,long story short,Saturn recommends 3 parts to replace broken/cracked up parts,one of these parts goes completly around the wheel well,what a waste!,the parts guy...
22
22

Donating Car to Rural Charity...
1995 SL1 - SOHC I've been working with a charity in rural NY state for close to 20 years... And they need a donated car that runs well for a theme-oriented use. It would be donated forever and they...
21
21

Good Tires For My 2005 Vue
I am looking to replace the tires on my 2005 2WD Vue. Anyone have any recommendation? I am looking for a good set of reasonably priced tires. Thanks!
3
3

GM10 Trunk Connector to PC?
I'm wondering how to find specs on the control protocall the changer uses to perhaps interface a carputer to the stock radio. I know its possible to get RCA inputs through this connector but the...
1
1

"Aura brings new light to Saturn"
Aura brings new light to Saturn Along with the introduction of the Sky sports car Saturn is sure to brighten its circles with the Aura. at

Starter bolt
Hi, I'm replacing the starter on a '96 SL2. The top bolt is rather rounded off. Anyone dealt with this problem before? Thanks, Ken
10
10

1996 saturn sl
I'm having a headlight problem with my daughters saturn..The right side headlight low beam would not come on..bought new one..still same (high beam OK) tested both old and new on left side and both...
7
7

hard wire ipod plug to OEM radio?
My 02 SC2 has the optional CD/cassette deck which allows you to upgrade to a dealer-installed center inatlled 6 CD changer. I dont have the CD changer. I do have an Delphi XM roady 2 with the cassette...
4
4

Finally! Bye-Bye Thump -Thump
Tomorrow is the big day!can not wait!,is 50k too short of a suspension rod/bushing lifespan?.Also going to see about the fog plastic parts considered metal as far as repair?.I dont want to spend a...
2
2

Paint Code?
Does anyone know where to find the paint code for a 2005 Vue? It is silver nickle but I cannot find the code number anywhere. Thanks,
14
14

2001 LW200 ignition woes
Luckily we have a Extended Service agreement, so if the problem is truly fixed it only cost us the $50 deductible. Notcied the car was louder suddenly. Sounded like the valve covers or maybe a header...
5
5

More on the Flickering
Alright. So I finally broke down as I am having a rough few weeks and took my car in to have the alternator and battery tested. Both checked out fine, but they apperently found a loose connection to...
2
2

SL1 Clutch Goes Bad How?
When it finally goes (I have 160,000 mi. on original...) does it go with gradual slippage like most cars or just simply disappear like some of the newer self-adjusting ones? Anyone get more than...
4
4

1999 SL-2 rough idle
Hi folks, I just changed the wires and plugs at 80k. Still has a rough idle, with check engine light. The diagnostic testor says "slow o2 sensor response". I am not sure where this sensor is located....
3
3

Looking for Saturn Sunroof Parts - Western Canada
The sunroof on our 2001 Saturn SL2 has failed. We were advised by the service department at our Saturn dealership that the entire sunroof needs to be replaced at a cost of $2100.00. We also had an...
2
2