1954 Studebaker Conestoga

Just wanted to put a link here to my website. It has pictures of my 1954 Studebaker Conestoga and 1973 Pontiac Grand Am.

Take a moment and take a look. Thanks

-------------= Posted from Ugroups.com =-------------

---= Fast & Free Web Portal to Usenet Newsgroups =---

-------------

=-------------

Reply to
NickWilson

Nice cars! Is that a factory color on the Grand Am?

"NickWilson" wrote in message news:1181167023 snipped-for-privacy@sp6iad.superfeed.net...

Reply to
showbizkid

Hi...I saw that car before but it was nice to see your site and the great job you did on that car...Its one pretty car in every way...Thanks for showing me the site again...

Lansing

To e-mail me remove the X from my E - address...

Reply to
Lansing Small