1956 289 V8 Question

Hi Studidudes, In 1956 (the first year for the 289 CID V8 engine), this engine could be ordered from the factory with either standard 7.5 - 1 compression or optional 8.0 - 1 compression. How would I be able to tell which engine was installed in my Sky Hawk from the factory build sheet? Anyone know what the option code may have been?

-George-

-63 GT Hawk

-63 Champ

-56 Sky Hawk