289 Stude Roars!!

Awsome 289 Stude!!!!

Paul Brewington

GREAT! How much power to the rear wheels? No fair teasing us without telling us.

Jack

Reply to
jack767

Very cool!!

Reply to
Tim Ulrich

Reply to
am not r2

Reply to
jflan63

That's really nice! No other engine sounds quite like a Studebaker V8. They have the sweetest sound all to their own. Hey, I'll be in Beachwood NJ tomorrow too! If you are in the area bring it down , Man, I'd love to see it too!

-George Shields- (Vice President SDC Garden State Chapter & Newsletter Editor / Publisher)

63-GT Hawk 63-Champ 56-Sky Hawk 50-Packard Super Eight 40-Packard > Paul,
Reply to
reichsrundfunk

Reply to
jflan63

Oh. . .that was nice! Sounded like the future! Jets, rockets. . .zooooom!

Reply to
lare911

The car in the video belongs to Alex Magdaleno. He lives in SoCal. He'll supply the details.

Reply to
Dwain G.

Please note that this is not my car!!. I went to youtube and typed in studebaker to see what would come up. Great video!!

Reply to
Paul Brewington

That's Alex Magdelino's car... Sounds great with those Weber's on it.. Jeff

Paul Brew> Awsome 289 Stude!!!!

Reply to
Jeff