Vacuum Gauges on 56 Hawks

Hey guys, Does anybody know if the vacuum gauge was offered as an option on the 1956 Sky Hawks (56H)? They were standard equipment on the Golden Hawks (56J) but I am trying to figure out if they could be had as a factory option on other Hawks? I got a vacuum gauge out of a 56J and am trying to decide if I want to install it or not. thanks,

-George-

-63 GT Hawk

-63 Champ

-56 Sky Hawk

Reply to
reichsrundfunk

The dealer would install anything the customer wanted...

JT

reichsrundfunk wrote:

Reply to
Grumpy AuContraire