1959 Studebaker Silverhawk - $6300 - Colorado

1959 Studebaker Silverhawk - $6300

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Reply to: see below Date: 2007-01-07, 1:53PM CST

This is a finned hawk with a 289 3 speed on floor. No rust anywhere. California car. Need complete interior. Body perfect. Car in Colorado.

Ph # 303-567-9447

Reply to
Jeff Rice

Studebaker George

FWIW I believe that this is the area code for Arvada. (both one of our national accounts guys and also one of our annunciator suppliers are from Arvada, so that number jumped right out at me.)

nate

Reply to
Nate Nagel

I'm waiting for my wife to go to Cancun ...

"Studebaker George" wrote..

Reply to
Jeff Rice