1964 GT Hawk For Sale in the Austin, TX area (San Marcos)

Seems like the price is right (little low) and might be worth a look.

JT

Reply to
GrumpyOne
Dave's Place www.davesplaceinc.com

It certainly is but not to me. I'm in the process of reducing what's left of my herd.

The '56 Power Hawk will be going on the market in the spring and I certainly hope to get more for it than they are asking for the the GT.

Still, it might be interesting to go down to San Marcos just to take a peek...

JT

Reply to
GrumpyOne