2006 La Carrera Panamerica

Several Studebakers in this event. Here is a link to a site with lots of good pictures. I assume as time goes on the gallery will change and/or grow.

Joe Roberts

Reply to
itraseecab

I count 12 Studebaker out of 87 registration so far

Reply to
Rick Courtier

Looks like more Studes than anything else! Also, several Studes driven by other than US teams. Very cool!

Reply to
lare911

Excellent to see so many Studes in such a hard race,well,Studes were meant to be driven and built with quality too. How many of todays cars would be able to perform after 50 years? Regards Nightmare

"When I die I hope I'll go to heaven,and that means a place full of Studes" skrev i meddelandet news: snipped-for-privacy@b28g2000cwb.googlegroups.com...

Reply to
Nightmare

Well, there is one less now. Link goes to a Stude that crashed significantly.

http://bis> Excellent to see so many Studes in such a hard race,well,Studes were meant

Reply to
itraseecab