Nice '48 F/S in WA

The fellow who owns this is a buddy and has too many projects to adequately care for this beauty.

email is djandersen(at)juno.com

Reply to
TomNoller

What's wrong with it? Either I'm out of touch or that's a heck of a deal. I paid about that much for my last DD and this is in better shape, at least from the pics.

Hmmm.... nah, that would be wrong.

nate

Reply to
Nate Nagel

If I was going to just have one old car to use that way, it would have a sold sign on it now. As it is, I have 3 cars that all demand attention. So someone looking for one car, go for it.

Free advice, worth every penny

Bob Miles Tucson AZ

Reply to
bob m

Don's bride sent me a couple of interior shots and I tacked them onto the page.

Reply to
TomNoller

If anyone would like to buy the 1952 commander that I have, plus the 4

59-60 Larks, 2 four door sedans and 2 2 door wagons, one of which is the 100,000th Lark, I will buy that car! It is a beaut and needs nothing but someone to enjoy it. 750.00 for the 52 with original interior and 2000 for all of the 4 larks. Any takers? Come and get em!

Bob Miles Tucson AZ

Reply to
bob m

Bob is one of the wagons the one you bought from Lew?

Reply to
Jerry Kaiser

Jerry,

Yes it is. Everything but the clock and speedo work, even the hill holder and OD. I have a clutch for the car as well.

Bob Miles Tucson AZ

Reply to
bob m

Jerry,

Yes it is. Everything but the clock and speedo work, even the hill holder and OD. I have a clutch for the car as well.

Bob Miles Tucson AZ

Reply to
bob m

Well Bob if my truck would have sold on ebay you would have a buyer.

Reply to
Jerry Kaiser

Reply to
bob m