I just did a 'google search and this is what I found. Again, THANK YOU Dave Levesque.

From: David Levesque - view profile Date: Tues, May 22 2001 10:13 am Email: snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (David Levesque) Groups: alt.autos.studebaker Not yet ratedRating: show options

Reply | Reply to Author | Forward | Print | Individual Message | Show original | Report Abuse | Find messages by this author

I have a set of 8 you can have.

They are well used, so don't expect great beauty.

I have had them on the shelf for over 25 years. They are in a crumbling Jahn's Pistons box, wrapped like they are new. Someone I knew long ago had put forged pistons in his Coupe, and gave me the old pistons. I am

90% sure they are stock size since his was a low mileage not-so-old car when he went the hotrod route. Those were the days when almost everything was still stock bore.

I'll ship them out if you send me your address. The shipping should be around 9 or 10, but you can pay that at your leisure.

Let me know if you still need them

D L

Reply to
Jerry Forrester