39 commander rubber

If anyone in the group has for sale or knows anyone that has rear 1/4 vent window rubbers for a 39 commander for sale PLEASE let me know,these are the ones that open,not the stationary ones....Thanks in advance........

Reply to
Marty Stewartson

Check with Bob Kapteyn. He and John McCall obtained a nice pair of originals from me last to use for patterns.

Reply to
Barry

Bob Kapteyn

Reply to