56 Wagon Decision

I bought 2 N.O.S front fenders that was ferryed from York to within 125 miles from me. One is for a 57 Scotsman with no vent door and the other is for a 58 Packard.. Decision is to weld up all the holes including the vent door on the Packard fender or cut a hole in the Scotsman fender. Decision Decisions always Decisions

Reply to
studeluver

Personally, I'd go for having the vents- not much fresh air without them. Paul Johnson

Reply to
Paul Johnson

I would try to get the correct fender. If you decide to use these, just use them as they are. No one can see both sides of the car at the same time.

Reply to
studegary

Reply to
studeluver

The 58 Packard fenders are getting tougher to find rust free. I would be interested in buying this one from you. I do come across 58 Studebaker fenders quite often. I could pick one of those up and trade you.

Reply to
58packardwagon