57 Golden Hawk in Calf.

This is an interesting add. If this car is not rusted out it would be a good project car:

Reply to
Michael - Roseland FL

Did you notice the '54 Sun Valley Merc. next to it with the plexiglass roof insert!

Reply to
oldcarfart

I did not notice the Mercury Sun Valley, but it looks like an interesting yard.

Reply to
Michael - Roseland FL

No engine pic's... Ad listing out of a book... In amongst other boneyard curiosities... I'd be wary, but the price seems in line for a parts car with a supercharger (if complete) Jeff ( just an opinion) Rice

"Michael - Roseland FL" wrote...

Reply to
Jeff Rice

Reply to
Robert Black

Yeah I agree the trunk lid looks bad (good thing it is a fairly common lid) the fact that the windshield is busted out and the scoop is missing from the hood would make me wonder how the floors and engine have fared over the years...

nate

Robert Black wrote:

Reply to
Nate Nagel