Stude's for sale.

These ads were in a monthly newsletter I get.Call the ad numbes,,,I'm just typing what I read.

'60 Lark 4 door. V8,AT,out of long term storage..runs,drives,stops.Some rust and dents.$850 obo.Call Roland. 507-945-8962

2 '50 Champs,one 2dr,one 4 dr,fixable,$500 for both. Two '41 Champions,one coupe,one 2dr. sedan. Call Don 715-886-5941

'35? Dictator 4dr. parts car $25 Call Tim 214-573-6009

'57 PU,good box,fair cab$300 Call Lyn 651-388-1800

Bob(if I only had the room)40

Reply to
bob40

OK! I called on the '41 coupe, It's in Souix Falls, S.D., anybody live in that area??

bob40 wrote:

storage..runs,drives,stops.Some rust

Reply to
oldcarfart

Reply to
Robert Black

Not sure if my correction went through...the prefix for the phone number for the '35 Dictator should be 218

the correct number is 218-573-6009

Reply to
bob40

I took the plunge and splurged $25 on the '35? Dictator. Remains to be picked up this Spring

Bob40

Reply to
bob40

I missed that. What does it have on it?