champ trucks,how long bumper to bumper?

thats it in a nutshell. I know that there were short and long boxes so I would like both. could someone break out the tape and measure for me? I have checked all my referance books and i found nothing. thanks, rich

Reply to
am not r2

Transtar60

Transtar60 wrote in news:2_6Yd.707$qW.12 @newsread3.news.atl.earthlink.net:

Just checked my 63 8E5112 short bed the outside dim. of the bed was 81" Total length from bumper to bumper 183" + or - 1/2" cause I didn't have anyone to hold the end of the tape

AJ

Reply to
A.J.