63 Windows.

I have all the windows out of a 63 lark, 4 door. I would be willing to part with all of them for $10.00 (ten) or Trade them for ???

I also have the gas tank for the same car.

Located in Tulsa, Ok.

Reply to
jimandkathiekrise

Where is the filler neck on the gas tank I forgot. I need a gas tank for my 56 wagon I don't know if I could make it work or not. Carl in Sand Springs. .

Reply to
studeluver
63 Lark would have it in the middle of the rear panel above the license plate.
Reply to
Studedude