AAA Travel Guide

I did not know that Ellen sent away to triple A for a map on how to get to Omaha, but............

In one of the thick books there was a listing of places to see. So I looked up South Bend, then the Museum.... about a pargraph and a half and it says "allow yourself 30min"

Bill

Reply to
Bill Glass

Look up Auburn and see what it says about the ACD Museum, please.

Karl

Bill Glass wrote:

Reply to
midlant

Auburn Museum - allow 90 min Kruse - 1 hour Truck Musuem nothing stated WWII Victory Museum 1 hour

I can spend an hour just looking over 1 car.

Reply to
Bill Glass

Bill, Your answer reminds me of a very funny incident when I went to Old Navy with my boys. They couldn't find me for 30 minutes. I heard them looking for me but I was under the Old Navy truck in the middle of the store. Checking out the undercarriage and some other points of interest. Wow! When the boys found me were they embarassed. What are you doing under the truck, dad? Flathead

Reply to
FlatheadGeo

Reply to
midlant

When I built the HFH I had no idea what a king pin vs. a wrist pin was, and Ellen would find me out in the garage just looking up under the car with a phtostat of the exploded view diagrams that come in the Chassis Parts book. Just looking up then at the paper, then up etc.

I guess if you had an excellent digital camera, extra memory cards, and spare batteries, you could go through those museums in 60 min, then spend 20 hours looking at each shot. Which reminds me I just got a new wide angle lens for my DSLR. I have also mastered using two flash guns to light a car just for that reason.

BG

Reply to
Bill Glass