And on a nicer note...(OT)

I have had some real GOOD luck finding out information about my forklift. Since it is old and "odd", most people don't have a clue as to how it operates. A real nice guy on "another network" sent me some valuable service info. and yesterday I called the closest local dealer. The service manager spent almost an hour on the phone with me explaining this 'n that about the peculiar operation of the machine. It has a strange style of automatic transmission that nobody seemed to know exactly how to use. The service manager went way above and beyond to help me out. Went to the shop and with a two dollar toggle switch, now have neutral. No more start and hold on... He also got me a price on wheel cylinders and they are cheaper than Stude ones... Studebaker George

Reply to
Studebaker George

Isn't it nice to know that the silent majority is still alive and kicking!

Reply to
Pckstude