Nate Nagle

Nate Please give me a call at 815 722 7262. I need these linkages. Your email is out. I tried both the comcast and the other one you listed. Nothing works Bob Kapteyn

Reply to
rkapteyn

Beauty and useability is in the eye of the beholder. I prefer not to ship used sheet metal. Come and visit. Have many good used and N.O.S. pieces of sheet metal. If I go to york,I will bring some. Otherwise South Bend in May. R,Kapteyn snipped-for-privacy@mac.com

Reply to
rkapteyn

Hello Bob,

I have tried to email you also. Do you still have a hawk deck lid?

Michael Float

Reply to
Michael - Roseland FL

Bob,

If you bring a deck lid for a 1957 to 1963 Hawk please let Stephen Allen know and he can bring it back and ship it to me. I just need something the body shop can work with (not rusted beyond repair) My

1958 Golden Hawk is sitt> > > Hello Bob,
Reply to
Michael - Roseland FL