And You Wonder Why......

If you owned a Studebaker, and were considering selling it, or trying to sell it.... Where would the first place you'd think you'd go? And the last place you'd go?

Deepnhock

And people wonder why I finally gave up on that place... Seems 'ol no name must have a really well stocked 'cabinet'....and plenty of time on his hands. Studebaker George (plenty of time 'cause I'm home getting over the flu)

Reply to
Studebaker George

I've got to where I don't read hardly any of the posts over there anymore. Every thread is the same ole same ole...

MB

Reply to
mbstude

I wonder... how many more have had enough and will come back? Matthew, what's all this about a rear end...what ratio did you find? CRS...... (Having the flu hasn't helped my memory either..) Studebaker George

Reply to
Studebaker George

I found a 4.09 TT from a Champ truck that can be delivered to York..

MB

Reply to
mbstude
Reply to
Jerry Forrester

And it keeps on going.... Look at what 'David' in Indiana has to say....About a good guy, an SDC guy, and an avid Stude guy... Absolutely amazing to see what people will say on a forum.

Deepnhock

The hair on my back is standing up.... I have had enough of this asshole buddymander. Even though I have said I would stay off the forum and give up on those jerk offs I don't think I can sit by and listen to that crap. The person 'in the frying pan' is one of MY HEROES in SDC and I think I am about to step in and unload my clip... Studebaker George

Reply to
Studebaker George

Amazing to see, isn't it. The thread was locked this morning.

And all it takes is one of the contrarians to post a negative and all the other contrarians pile on. Oh, they say righteous things, but they are judgemental without reason. I am looking forward to meeting some of these guys. One of the 'premier' bragadocio's (said sarcastically) on that forum wanders into the thread late in the game and makes a snide quip about this forum. That's actually funny, as he was one of the worst ones here. A shit stirrer smelled shit and just had to stick his finger in and give it another twirl. And to think he has changed any by moving over there? SOSO...different broadcast station...

I also noticed in looking at poster's in general over there... The real vehement one's don't start too many of their own threads... But they sure jump in quick to pick at others...

I think Sonny has a pretty good feature on his 'general' forums... After so many days of inactivity... The thread is cut. And Sonny knows who is registered on his forums.

Reply to
Deepnhock

And the only thing accomplished was to damage the seller to the tune of $300

Way to go (certain) SDC forum members!

Driving the term CASO down where you want it......

Deepnhock