Another Super Deal Slipped By???

This was supposed to go last weekend... Check out the photo album.

The price sure was right!

JT

Reply to
Grumpy AuContraire

John Poulos

Reply to
John Poulos

I hope you meant $150, or mine will be for sale tomorrow.

Lee

Reply to
Lee Aanderud

Reply to
John Poulos

I know, it's one of the first things I spostted..

JT

John Poulos wrote:

Reply to
Grumpy AuContraire

I also noticed it has oil fill caps on the valve covers and no oil fill spout on the front of the block. THAT, paired with the tach sender in the box makes one wonder what the engine really is.

Reply to
Jerry Forrester

Reply to
Robert Black