Anybody know Ross Alldread?

Is he in the SDC? A friend of mine is interested in his car, and is looking for some info on it.

Chip

Reply to
cjdaytonjrnospam

Chip: There is a member Ross Alldread in Ontario in the current SDC Roster. If no one else posts, e-mail me at my e-mail address in The Co-Operator heading in Turning Wheels and I'll give you the information in the roster. (I don't think it would be appropriate to disply SDC roster information here without the person's permission.) Bob Palma

Reply to
bobcaripalma