art deco dash on ebay

Here's one of those really cool 36 Stude guage clusters.

Matthew

Reply to
Young Captain

I just got a call from a local who has the car to go with it.

BH

Barry

omg, I remember when Sam took his out for some kind of repair. It was s freaky! you really worry that when you take it in to someone for repair that they know that the stuff their working on you just cant replace and dammit if here it is!

Rhonda aka red2ubabe

Reply to
Red2ubabe

Barry, is the car for sale?

W0QQitemZ4633813286QQcategoryZ42606QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem> >

Reply to
Kevin Nordstrom