eBay GT

I think this guy has been mis-informed about his engine. He thinks because he has two valve cover breathers he has a Jet Thrust engine. Is he right? Do you think it would do any good to correct him? Jerry

Reply to
jerrystudebaker

Jerry, You mis-read the ad. He said he has a "jest thrust" engine. Please be more careful;-) Ted

Reply to
saabyurk

No he's wrong, all the later V-8's had that, and a Jet Thrust engine would have chromed valve covers, breather, dipstick and a 4 BRL carb.

Joe

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I am using the free version of SPAMfighter for private users. It has removed 5711 spam emails to date. Paying users do not have this message in their emails. Try SPAMfighter for free now!

Reply to
Joe Baty

I e-mailed him this A.M.

jerrystudebaker wrote:

John Poulos

Wow. I want one of those 'Jet Thrust' WW 2bbl's .... Jeff

"jerrystudebaker" wrote..

Jeff Rice

jerrystudebaker

That's all right. There's a 62 GT on now that has a pair of "Avanti Powered" badges on the front fenders. Obviously, off a 63 GT. But according to the owner, it came from the factory this way and has that special Ford 289 that Studebaker used in it! Hmmmmm!

Bo

Reply to
64daytonaht