Avanti carpet

Where can I buy a set of carpets for a 63 Avanti. I noticed some on eBay for $199.00. Has anyone used these? Allen

Reply to
satdoc2 via CarKB.com

John Poulos

Reply to
Kenneth Robinson

Reply to
John Poulos

I'm told the red and black speckled Avanti carpet was also used in '61-'64 Chevrolets. I've seen red and black flecked commercial carpet used as a very close substitute.

Reply to
Matt

BTW -

I'll save you a call to Rene at Phantom Re: the Red & Black Avanti Carpet...he sold his last set years ago.

Matt '63 Avanti R2882 R-1, 4 Speed with worn out red and black speckled carpet

Reply to
Matt