Avanti FS in Hawaii

Heres something you don't find everyday. An Avanti for sale in Hawaii. Not in great shape, but its on the island(for those that live there). The guys only had one looker, and then she didn't show up.

I lived in Hawaii for even part of the year, this might be a good projectcar. Malcom

Reply to
Malcom Gillette

all I can think of with an Avanti and warm salty air....hogtroughs!!!

Reply to
George Mills

Do you think the wife would go for going to Hawaii to look at it?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I am using the free version of SPAMfighter for private users. It has removed 448 spam emails to date. Paying users do not have this message in their emails. Try SPAMfighter for free now!

Reply to
blacklarkviii

As long as you take her with you, I'm sure she would. Malcom "blacklarkviii carolina.rr.com>" Do you think the wife would go for going to Hawaii to look at it?

Reply to
Malcom Gillette