Avanti radiator question

Besides the radiator Studebaker used in the first Avanti's, is there any other kind that would work, without lots of fabrication? I know removing them is a major job. Thanks!

Reply to
TomNoller

Big E

Thank you, guys. I'm thinking about buying the 'cheap avanti' that's been disassembled but missing a radiator and front brakes. It's a '63 and not a half mile away.

Reply to
TomNoller

Masochist.

TomNoller wrote: