Avanti story on Salon

Pat Drnec

San Francisco, huh?

Written by a died in the wool politically correct car hater for sure! Hope he sells it cheap to a Stude person who will love it dearly despite it's "shortcomings".

Reply to
zoombot

Probably traded it in for a Prius.

Lee

Reply to
Lee Aanderud

Gawd... What a whiner. Most problems are self inflicted the way I see it. I owned a '63 nearly twenty years and for the most part, it was trouble free but had a very bad rusted frame.

That car sometimes sat for a year and a few pumps on the gas, crank for fifteen seconds, wait ten and usually... Vroooooom!

Oh, I had the quiet tone muffler option as I didn't like noise and still don't...

JT

Pat Drnec wrote:

Reply to
Grumpy AuContraire

Reply to
Pat Drnec

Then I was "too old" when I was born. I cherish peace 'n quiet, well except when I go to the range...

JT

Pat Drnec wrote:

Reply to
Grumpy AuContraire