Boo chit

I ain't dead yet and will be supposedly finishing my 1 year "banned" from posting in Fairy Tale Forest Land the weekend of the Georgia meet. As of late I am not permitted to even lurk. I hope that the Studebaker Sheriff doesn't confiscate my Hawk before the South Georgia meet. I may have to walk there. If I could, I would, If you know what I mean. George, Is it true that you will be conducting a tech session on how to replace the brake booster on a 63 Drum brake Hawk. If so I have a specimine I would like you to use for your demonstration. see ya next weekend. NDYDYS

Reply to
jimmijim

Hmm...I wonder how long I am 'banned'...probably until the dicktater is replaced...LOL... A tech session on booster replacement (R&R) for a Hawk would barely be a couple beers long... Session on rebuilding one would last all day... This meet I plan on spending an awful lot of time on my ass in a lawn chair with beverages nearby... No worries about putting on the meet... Studebaker George

Reply to
Studebaker George

I was under the assumption that this was an alcohol prohibited event. I plan on spending most of the weekend on my ass too. von hooten jimmijim

Reply to
jimmijim

Yea, George gets to sit down all weekend. I'm even bringing a chair just for him. Of course he'll be manning my Stainless table...

MB

Reply to
mbstude
Reply to