Bought another63 R2 GT Hawk

They just keep following me home. It's a white 4 speed with red interior, disk brakes, TT, No tach ? (All build sheet correct)It'll be with Sal, my west coast dealer next week. Needs very little other then a supercharger and some cleanup. JP/Maryland Studebaker On the Net

My Ebay items:
R2 4 speed Challenger (Plain Wrapper)63 R2 4 speed GT Hawk (black)63 R2 4 speed GT Hawk (white)63 Avanti R1

62 Lark 2 door 60 Hawk 53 Starlight
Reply to
John Poulos